Terms and Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS of REGISTRATION
- Full Payments are to be made in advance by cheque, e-tranfer, credit card or by cash. A $55.00+tax service charged will be applied for N.S.F. cheque.
- The Certification will not be entered to the MTO system until all course requirements are met and fees are paid in full.
- Student must achieve 70% in both the classroom and in-vehicle final exams. The students are required to successfully complete the 20 hour in-classroom program, 10 hour in-car training and 10 hour of home link (student workbook) at your own time.
- The course fee is only valid for one year. Student must complete the entire course (in-car and in-class) within 12 months of course commencement. The first in-car lessons must commence within 10 days after completing the in-class session.
- Should a student withdraw from the course after the first lesson (either in-car or in-class). All registration fees will be refunded except for an administrative fee of $50.00 which will be deducted from the refund. Withdrawal from the program after the 2nd session (either classroom or vehicle programs) will have NO refunds.
- Course registration does NOT include cost of ROAD TEST. For use of Driving School or In-car instructor’s vehicle for the MTO Road Test, reservations must be made prior to course completion. If student is NOT using the driving school vehicle for the road test, then it is incumbent upon the student to book their own road test. This Course does NOT include G2 Exit Test training or road Test. A separate course is offered for the G2 Exit Test. Please see our price list for extra lesson packages and Road Exam packages.
- Please note that cancellation of any in-car lessons MUST be made 24 hours in advance of the lesson. Failure to comply will result in a $35.00 +tax charge to be paid to the Instructor before the next in-car lesson. Any lesson booked within 24 hours can’t be cancelled.
- Students must complete 20 hours of in class lessons & 10 hours of in car lessons evenly throughout the duration of their package. An extension of 1 month will be granted after payment of $50+tax till the end of 12 months from the date of registration.
- In car lessons must be evenly distributed. $12+tax will be charged for not doing so.
- All communications must be made by the student.
- By using any product, service, or functionality originating from the durhamselitedrivingschool.ca domain, you consent to Durham’s Elite Driving School sharing of information in following situations:
- When permitted or required by law;
- In an emergency that threatens an individual’s life, health, or personal security;
- When the Personal Information is available from a public source;
- When we require legal advice from a lawyer;
- For the purposes of collecting a debt or protection from fraud;
- Other legally established reasons.